My own personal rant zone

I set up this place so I can mostly talk about Tabletop Gaming...but occasionally some other stuff too...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Maybe the third time is the charm?

So, yeah.

This is the third time I have tried to keep a blog. The other two times failed mainly do to an overwhelming feeling that if I wasn't posting al the time, I was doing a "bad job." Well, screw that. I am committed to only say what I gotta say, when I gotta say it. I also think I have more to talk about now-a-days, so hopefully that will make it all that much easier.
I am thinking a short introduction is in order. I am Chris Hanrahan. I am a husband to a lovely wife, father to two great kids, owner of a fantastic game store in Oakland, Ca called Endgame, and a gaming fool. I also do a gaming podcast with the fine folks over at Ogrecave on a semiregular basis.

As you can see by the profusion of gaming mentions, a lot of my life revolves around gaming in some aspect or another. Being a retailer in the "industry," I find myself thinking about and talking about gaming more along business lines than the mechanics or rules side of things. It seems we go into that a bunch on the Podcast as well. Many of the posts you see here will be along those lines as well.

I am also a HomeTheatre and Mac nut, so that will creep in here as well. If I was able to cruise more aboard fabulous ocean liners, that would be here as well...but that's only done every year or two, so you are safe there.

Anyway...that's the intro. For better or for worse, let's try and kick this pig off, and make it stick...this time.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Brian I said...

Woo-hoo! Nice to see you blogging again. Good template as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home