My own personal rant zone

I set up this place so I can mostly talk about Tabletop Gaming...but occasionally some other stuff too...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Fleeing the WizKids Tyranny, the latest CCG, Galatica...

Ok, I am a little surprised at myself. For as much as I wanna like CCGs, I just don't. I don't like the deck building components, and the amount of study to know all the cards. I get creamed by subtle rules that I am just not ready to put into memory. Then comes the BSG CCG, and it looks like they have thrown a political component in there, and bam...you got me interested. I like political games. I don't get the chance to play them often, but I like 'em all the same. If they can really get in there that works...I may have to give it a shot. Wizkids has done nothing but surprise me this last year...and maybe they are gonna again?

Have a glance at the card here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home