My own personal rant zone

I set up this place so I can mostly talk about Tabletop Gaming...but occasionally some other stuff too...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

AT-43 No one escapes war...





Or gooby ass looking mechs, either.

Here are some shots of the Rackham AT-43 minis. Supposedly, these will be _pre-painted_, and due out at Christmas. That's about all they had to say. I find it kinda humorous that the game will be out in about 9 months, but they didn't have painted minis for GTS. Hmmmm.....

3 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Heyoka James said...

Oh man... you guys weren't kidding on the audio report - those do look like ASS.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Chris Hanrahan said...

They are maybe worse in person....

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Jay Adan said...

The funny thing is that I find these designs to be REALLY cool and exciting. I mean, I much prefer my mechs to be functional and clunky to sleek and improbably anthropomorphic.

I was a big fan of the old SF3D series of models and I also like Gear Krieg. So, to each his own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home