My own personal rant zone

I set up this place so I can mostly talk about Tabletop Gaming...but occasionally some other stuff too...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sometimes you forget...

You know, I suck. I really don't mention enough how lucky I am. I am doing this today from something I read in Wil Wheaton's Blog the following:

"Selecting my really geeky T-shirts was much more fun, and I realized that my wardrobe is essentially one huge shipment from Think Geek. Somehow, I managed to land myself a wife who is not only hot, smart, and puts up with me, but is also cool with the fact that her 33 year-old husband would rather wear the shirt, or The Shirt, than the stuff the rest of our adult friends wear."

I read this as I was wearing my shirt that has a squirrel holding a stick above a caption that reads, "Protect you nuts." So, thanks to Wil for putting in writing, what I should be saying way more often. My wife's hard work, determination, and job allow me to have a game store, to wear shorts and a T-shirt with an "Irate squirrel" on it, and well...a million other things. So, ya...what Wil said, and a whole lot more.

I love you Toni!

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always protect the nuts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home