My own personal rant zone

I set up this place so I can mostly talk about Tabletop Gaming...but occasionally some other stuff too...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Two podcasts, no waiting!

So, many of you already know that I am a regular member over at the OgreCave Audio Report. It's been a year now, and I think we have dome some really quality work. Being that the show tends to be somewhat heavily industry focused, I really wanted a podium (yes podium. Ok, maybe apple crate) to get behind and start talking about actual play, gaming theory and all that nonsense.
Now, being that I am a games retailer, I can't help but let the industry news sneak right into the new show, so it will happen.

What is this new show I speak of? It's called 2d6 Feet in a Random Direction. We have our first show up, and the next two in the can. I am taping it with my buddy Brian Isikoff, and I am quite happy with how it's turning out.

What's that all mean? I dunno. Nothing I suppose. But you will see all my Gencon coverage over there, rather than here. This is still my rant zone, so if I have something to rant about, and it involves Gencon, well...that goes here. It's all very confusing in theory, but should make sense in practice, right? I sure hope so. Anywho, look for gencon photos and reports over at 2d6feet.com. I am excited. It's my first Gencon!

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at Gen Con! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home